Re: Y2K7 - thanks to Rick and the performers!

I replied earlier thanks to Rick and Mark but overlooked some of the people Matt just pointed and would echo that, Rodent, Krispen and the sound guy Mega Mike did a great job.  Though there were a few grimlins haunting the evening sets at times it's never easy being in Mike's chair and musicians can be quick to pass judgement towards the sound guy.   Saddly I don't know who Chris was but kudos to him as well and someone mentioned the two folks running the swag table, would echo tremendous thanx to them as that is an underappreciated role that we all need in this day/age of diminishing CD sales.

For those of you who performed on Friday and Sunday I"m sorry that I didn't get a chance to hear you, due to our performance schedule of Chinapainting we were limited to the one day in Santa Cruz, still it was a great day there and great tour for us.

Glad I got to connect with some faces that have been names through the wire.

Jim
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/chinapaintingmusic
www.jimgoodinmusic.com