Listen to Afterglow, Galactic Travels, and The AM/FM Show

AFTERGLOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
Afterglow airs from 8:00 am to 9:30 am every Thursday morning.  Tune in
for a delightful mix of eclectic musical genres including a healthy
dose of Progressive Rock.  Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at:

GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY:                   http://galactictravels.info
Tonight at 11 pm on Galactic Travels, I'll conclude the month-long
Special focus on Norwegian record label Origo Sound.  The Featured CD
at Midnight will be "The Second Dawn" by Dystopia.  For details, see
the Special Focus page at:

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/amfm
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, October 27 at 6:00
am.  I will continue the special on E-dition Electronic Music
Magazine's sampler CDs.  I will continue with issue 15 out of 16 so
this special is drawing to a close soon.  What's next?  ;-)

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
Muhlenberg College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I
am at the helm, the show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic
at the beginning, an eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds
up with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's web site is