From: L.A. Angulo [mailto:labaloops@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 8:26 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: AW: dd-20

This is absolutely true Rainer, on the other hand i
find the DD-20īs tap tempo function a lot more
accurate than the DL4s,i canīt even set a simple the
edge type delay tempo with the DL4s, it doesnt sound
as clear and its quite unpredictable,or am i doing
something wrong?
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom