Re: 10/29 (tonight!): Tom Swirly presents: The Illusion of Maya

Oh, it was SUCH a good show.  We had a decent house and the music
rocked.  I think this is the first really good show I ever had in
somewhat over 20 years of this.  Another 20 years and I'll really be
cooking with gas.

I hope to do it every week.  They loved us;  the guy who brought us in
got a little intoxicated and they had to close the bar :-( but we'll
see.

I don't think the tape came out but I'm still really happy!  Thanks
for your support.