AXON AX 100

HI gang

I'm sort of back! Have been busier than a whole colony of fleas on a burning cat!

Just did a music video here at our farm this past weekend that was insane - 30 bicyclists, one authentic hippy VW bus, 11 member film crew, 4 band members.

So question - have any of you used the AXON AX 100? Has anyone used it with an acoustic guitar? And do any of you know where to get PICKUPS - especially the hexaphonic pickup for acoustic guitars? I was given the AX 100 and it looks very cool. But it don't got no pickup! Argh!!! It looks really intriguing and I checked out videos of folks using it and it seems pretty stunning.

Thanks in advance
richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.