Re: new composition influenced by looping and some ramblings

Qua, Todd, cpr, and Per,

Thank you for your compliments on "The Sad Little Ghost".

http://kevinkissinger.com/sadlittleghost.shtml

And many thanks to the many people who took the time to listen.

Quoting cpr@musetrap.com:

> Now, the real question is, would I have thought it was
> 'Elfman-esque', if I had
> not seen your comment regarding Nightmare before Christmas? hmmmm...

Well, the answer is that you may have thought the work was
Elfman-esque anyway.  While I enjoy the music from "Nightmare Before
Christmas" I've never really sought to imitate Elfman per se.
However, over the last year a few people have said that my work is a
little like Elfman's.  Well, since I like Elfman's work I take it as a
compliment.

Happy Halloween to one and all.

-- Kevin