Re: AXON AX 100(now RMC pickups)

The softer attack of the nylon strings works better with
piezos, which tend to emphasize the attack.
For a lot of people, the piezo "quack" rules out their use,
although I understand that later designs are improved somewhat.

(personally, I wouldn't be able to stand piezo on nylon, or
at least it would take a lot of getting used to, but that's just me)

andy butler