FlyLoops and electronic instruments

Hey all ...

other programs, I've gone ahead and applied for a license from
Propellerhead
to get the libraries to make Flyloops Rewire compatible.

In English ..... this will make it possible to use the output from other
programs (like samplers which generate the sound for electronic
instruments/keyboards, etc. or VST instruments) ... and use that sound as
the inputs that Flyloops sees, and can then loop.

And thanks everyone for your great input during Y2K7 .... always nice to
get
ideas about what different people look for in their "ideal" looper.  I was
blown away by the number of other engineers at the festival.

Just for reference, here is the list of programs that are Re-Wire
compatible:

Ableton Live
Adobe Audition
Logic Audio