Re: FlyLoops and electronic instruments

Got it. Thanks! This is a good start.  So, if I were to create a simple
list
of functionality, which is all I was really after:

Record
Overdub/Stack (Boomerang like term?)
Multiply
Consolidate loops
Rewrite (like Substitute in Mobius/EDP?)
Loop save
Next Loop (is this your A->B?)
Audo-Fade
Clear Loop
Add (what is this?)
Mute

For the future, what about...

Reverse
Half Speed (pitch)
Double Speed (pitch)
Variable speed (via MIDI expression pedal)
Scripts/Function Chaining  (ability to chain functions together into a
single button press)
Rate change
Random pitch change
Random shuffle (randomly select windows of a loop and play in a sequence)
VST hosting

If you can build all this stuff into future releases, and if I can re-wire
with Max so I can run FlyLoops as a standalone, taking the ouput of
max/msp), then you may have a new customer.

Kris