Re: Gordius LG first impression.

Just a small add-on to avoid possible confusion :

 > with the LG4 there's 2 rows of 5 buttons at the front for patches or
whatever,
 > while the bank up + down switches are on top of the unit.

This modified switch placement (having the up/down buttons on top,
instead of at the right side of the 2 rows) is just a "personal mod" I
did on Andy's unit (without professional finish indeed), it will not be
done on the "LG4" in general.
"LG4" just refers to the option of having 4 expression pedal inputs
(instead of the 2 external switches + 2 expr.pedals) on the Little
Giant. Until now this configuration was available on the Big Little
Giant only.

Regards,
Xavier