Re: AW: Pod XT pro delays etc.

hmm thats a real pity,these are precisely the features
i was interested in...
i wonder if the rack echo pro has the same issue
problems of the DL4 and would also need a mod i am
using it with acoustic guitar so it has to be
transparent when bypassed and id hate to have any gain
loss.
Cheers Rainer!
Luis

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom