Steve Reich in Paris and other Concerts in France as well

Hey all,

a quick note to all of our European members...

I'll be in France for the next two weeks with Steve Reich, touring The Cave, his opera from the 90's, as well as playing one concert of Sextet, Drumming and Different Trains, so...

If anyone is near, I'd love to meet you,

If anyone is interested in coming to any of the concerts, please do let me know so that I could extend as much hospitality to you as possible in the way of comps.

As the ensemble does not tour Europe nearly as much as it used to, and as someone who has been with Steve for the last 17 years, I can at least offer that the ensemble itself plays this music with a tremendous amount of heart and passion, and from most points of view is worth a visit.

And for purely selfish reasons, I'd love to meet anyone from our community who I can, as I haven't been able to make it to one loopfest, and I don't know you all personally yet.

Best way to reach me over there is todd@toddreynolds.com

with warmth and smiles.

Todd

====

Here is the schedule as I understand it...

Thursday 8 November  20.00  THE CAVE (1)

Theatre de Caen    All

Saturday 10 November 20.30  THE CAVE (2)

Le Volcan, Le Havre    All

        Sunday 11 November  7.00  CLAPPING MUSIC, DRUMMING Pt 1, SEXTET,

              Le Volcan, Le Havre  MUSIC FOR PIECES OF WOOD, DIFFERENT TRAINS

Tuesday 13 November  20.00  THE CAVE (3)

Cité de la Musique, Paris   All

Wednesday 14 November 20.00  THE CAVE (4)

Cité de la Musique, Paris   All

--
http://www.toddreynolds.com                    |:
http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic  |: