Scripting/Command Chaining in the Max/MSP Kaiser Looper

Well, I've finally done it. All this talk about scripts and chaining commands in loopers, and my own experience using them with Mobius, compelled me to add some new objects to my Max/MSP Kaiser Looper to chain commands.  It was relatively simple. Basically, I already had some objects inside the looper that convert computer keypad presses into looping commands, like record, reverse, random speed change or shuffle, etc, in case I don't want to use my MIDI controller pedal. The object essentially converts a keypress into a number, like 50 for the "1" key, and then I route different numerical output values of the object to different objects in the looper that trigger commands. Taking advantage of this, I created a new object that chains numerals in a sequence, like 50 - - - - 51, where 50 is Record, - is one second, and 51 is Play. I create one simple text box/button with numbers and dashes inside it, run that into the key press object, and each command is executed in sequence and time delays.  I only had time to create one sequence, which recorded about 10 seconds of material on all four loop tracks, then reverses one, half speeds the second, double-speeds the third, and applies random speed change to the fourth. Basically, I loop for 10 seconds and I get an explosion of sound as a result of the chaining.

Any other cool ideas for chaining looping commands? I'd like to build 10 or so of these.

Kris