Re: Scripting/Command Chaining in the Max/MSP Kaiser Looper

Wow, my memory is far too shot to remember those LP1 settings. Here they
are, http://www.krispenhartung.com/LP1_ADVANCED_CONFIGURATIONS.html

But nothing interesting for me. I had more interesting scripts in Mobius,
few of which Per mentioned in his response already.

Kris