Re: FlyLoops and electronic instruments (Rewire)

Hey Aaron, was great to meet you at the festival, really!

We recently tried Rewire to connect my guitar from Bidule to a
master, for recording and looping.
the problem we could not overcome is that there is a master (which is
started first) which occupies the audio interface and the slave app
has no access to it.
I guess its made for virtual instruments only.

or how would you process a guitar and then loop it?

(by the way, Aaron, your Reply To is set to you privately which is
probably not what you want?)