Re: Lex Jamman mem and software mods?

Jim Amsden wrote:
> I have a Lexicon MPXG2 which has a Jamman effect that's only 20 sec.

By that I guess you mean if you only have 20 secs, the 32 in Jamman
should do for me ;)
Actually, I clocked some sequences I'd like to loop, and found some
15-20 secs to be the lower limit for what's practical, which made me
rule out some inexpensive thingies with only 11-12 secs.

Andy vigorously suggested the EDP, but no way I can afford it in a
forseeable future. Guess it'll be a Jamman with Bob's software.
I also have a Vortex; though mostly used for efffects, I can still use
it for certain play'n'loop'n'replace'n'fadeout-as-you-go things :), plus
my TSR24 (upgraded to dual SDISH and more ram) can do maybe 5 secs, so
those three in combination ought to be enough.

--
rgds,
van Sinn