For Sale: Electrix Repeater w/ Noise Mod, Newest OS

Shipping from Ireland, but I can ship from the US if you're
willing to wait til early December, when my wife goes back to NYC
for a couple weeks.

This Repeater has been modded by Stephen Golovnin Vsyevolod,
per this document:

www.loopers-delight.com/tools/repeater/Repeater_noise_mod.pdf

I also purchased the new, ridiculously deep OS from
Electrix, and will happily pass along whatever free updates
they send to me if I can't simply transfer ownership of the
OS to you.

Included are the power supply, Digitech FS300 w/ cable, a working 256mb CF
card and
the 32mb card Electrix sent the new OS on.  I don't know
where the manual is - it may be in storage in Chicago, but I
can't be sure.

It's in perfect operational condition, and pretty good
cosmetic condition for a rig that's seen some use, but the
tempo knob is a bit wobbly.  This has no perceptible effect
on the actual knob, but it's the only thing on the unit that
doesn't suggest that it's built like a tank.

Given the investment I've put in, I'd like to let this go
for 800 plus shipping firm.  Photos on request {my net
connection's not so hot in Ireland}.

--
Yours,
Niall.