The Final Trooper Tour Performance (Benefit for Zachariah Templeton) This Saturday!

Hello Everyone!

Well I cant thank you enough for all the support and donations this
past month.  As of today we have generated $601 for the family of
Trooper Zachariah Templeton.

So our final performance of this MiniTour is this Saturday at Noa Noa
in Golden (check www.christophercardone.com for more details and
pictures of the events so far!)

Here are the gig Specifics -

Location: Noa Noa Espresso and News
                   109 Rubey Drive Unit C
                    Golden Colorado

Time : 8am till 12 noon

We want to invite ALL of you out to our last performance, to show our
support for the family of Trooper Zachariah Templeton, and all of our
proud CSP officers who risk their lives every day.  We hope to see a
few of our uniformed friends at the show this weekend!!

Again thank you all for your support and generosity.  I cant wait to
turn over these funds to the family as soon as possible!!!!

take care - and hope to see you Saturday!

Christopher

--
Christopher "C3" Cardone
www.christophercardone.com