Re: LOOP CD review: Erdem Helvacioglu's Altered Realities

I think there's a way to get the disc via Erdem's website.  Haven't checked recently though.  I think I snapped up the last one he had at the Festival.  Needless to say I echo what has already been said about the CD and Erdem's playing.  Very inspirational, especially what he was able to do at the Fest without his regular setup.

Harry

Harry Weinberg, Esq.
Law Offices of Harry Weinberg
11 Beach Street - 8th Floor