RE: new loop

Hey Qua thanx for listening!
After i recorded that conga loop and synced it to the
EDPs inserted guitar mangled sinister loop i mailed it
to Rick since we always talked about collaborating,so
he went ahead and suprised me with those little wicked
scratch bouncing rubber band efx.and then i responded
back with those backward flute sounds and 6/8 north
african type pounding drum loop which i programmed
with my boss dr-660.is funny,i think we were totalyy
thinking of different ideas or images of the tune
which is also a great thing...we were supposed to keep
going and shortly after i formated my Pc and thought
id lost it.This has been about 3 years ago!
It wasn´t until recently that id found it on a
minidisc which i was going to sell.Funny enough Rick
didn´t even remeber it and id also forgoten it as
well!
back up your ideas,this is why i am also puting them
up on a server i am terrible with backups!
Luis