Re: LOOP CD review: Erdem Helvacioglu's Altered Realities

I listened to some of the sample tracks and immediately ordered the CD.

I listen to music in two ways.  One is simply to sit back and take it
in -- the way that most folks would listen to music.  The other way is
to analyze the process and techniques.  When I discover music that I
enjoy, I want to dig in and learn all I can about the equipment and
processes that enable/support such music.  I use the term
"enable/support" because creativity and musicianship has much to do
with the final result.

I very much enjoyed Erdem's music at the festival and look forward to
hearing more in the future.

-- Kevin