Echoplex Woes

Hello,
Sorry if this has ever been addressed on the list, I often have to leave the list due to issues with keeping up with email on the road.
Anyway...
Tonight in Vegas my Echoplex deciding to act crazy, I was wondering if anyone could offer some insight?

Here is the series of events:
1. During rehearsal, the unit worked well at first.
2.  The unit then proceeded to re-boot if I pressed a button (say "record") twice in quick succession.
3.  The unit then started to reboot at seemingly random intervals.
4.  The unit would then reboot, be functional for a few seconds, then reboot again.
5.  Finally the unit would reboot, but not entirely.  It would scroll "Loop 4" for a while, then show "1.1" then scroll "loop 4."  This "loop" continued indefinitely, and the unit would never fully reboot.
By concert time the unit was not functional.   Turning the unit off, unplugging the unit and changing the power source and checking the inside for anything loose all proved fruitless.

I am on the road and don't have my manual with me, so any help is appreciated.
Anybody have any idea what is going on here (i.e how it happened or why?)? Who can fix this?

Thanks for your time,
Donovan Stokes

www.donovanstokes.com
www.myspace.com/donovanstokes