Re: very special floor-based looper

Travis Hartnett wrote:
> So, I'm guessing a thousand dollars, or more?  Anyone have any
> hands-on experience with this?

Those building home cinema projects..  - should be quite a few ;)
Somewhere I have some links to such sites; maybe a bit dated info, but
the sites should still be fine.  I'll poke my hard drive..

Really, it's basically the same hardware, except that 'our' project will
have more digital routing and possibly a different audio interface with
more analog and digital I/O's. Most likely 7.1 isn't in demand here..

--
rgds,
van Sinn