Re: very special floor-based looper

I totally understand what you're talking about. After using a
rackmount computer for just over a year, I picked up a rc-50, no it
doesn't come anywhere near what I could do with the computer, but in
many ways I feel I'm being more creative because I don't have to
spend a great deal of time thinking about what glitches are happening
or about to happen with the computer.

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca