From: weaviestonder@hotmail.it
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Metronome in headphones only in Ableton Live
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 02:24:56 +0100

Hi everyone,

I am trying to become familiar with Ableton Live so that I can use it for looping on the fly. I have read the old threads, which have all been really helpful - especially the one on the programming of the FCB1010 with Live, Per Boysen's suggestions were incredibly useful to a newbie like me.
My question now is probably pretty obvious for most of you guys, but I really cant figure it out. How do I get to hear the metronome only in my headphones, while the audience only gets to listen to the music only? For the kind of stuff I do (and for the kind of crappy guitarist I am :)) the use of metronome is fundamental. I read the manual and looked at the settings but couldnt seem to find a solution. I thought of creating a "metronome" audio track and sending it to a different out, but this would not really work that well and there must be an easier, better way to do it.
The interface I use is an M-Audio Fast Track Pro, if that is relevant.

thank you very much for your time,

Lorenzo

Crea il tuo Spaces: fai il tuo blog e carica fino a 500 foto al mese! Windows Live Spaces

Con Windows Live Messenger condividi file senza limiti di peso! Windows Live Messenger