Re: Ninjam techbabble (was: Chinapainting article)

It was an assumption I made, but in seeking the answer, the NINJAM site
says the
same: "The NINJAM client records and streams synchronized intervals of
music
between participants." But, even then, without looking at the source I
can't
say this is correct, as documentation has been known to be wrong.. :) I
would
look at the source, but I just finished fixing a minor LP1 bug, and I've
had my
fill of code for the evening.. :)

peace
-cpr