Re: Scripting/Command Chaining in the Max/MSP Kaiser Looper

> My own programming work with
> Mobius is more about restricting the technical looping options to
> open up for more musical options in performance.
>
> Greetings from Sweden
>
> Per Boysen
>
>> On 12 nov 2007, at 14.02, Raul Bonell wrote:
>> This is my point too. Last night I did a track (though it was
>> really a serie of them) where i can just input a single note and
>> you receive a kind of polyphonic piece from that. Even it was very
>> alive without having to change some potty controls here and there,
>> but it was becoming much more interesting with some simple &
>> classical loop functions in Mobius.... I post it some hours
>> before. It was assembled in Audiomulch.

Generative music is not a bad thing IMHO. Your piece sounded
excellent to me because it lacks the usual tendencies among musicians
that they easily sound like "trying to copy another musician". But
the funny thing was that I didn't perceive your "random music" as
mechanically boring as a lot of so called generative music. My guess
is that this was because you put in some human decisions into the
process. The "some simple & classical loop functions in Mobius", I
guess?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)