Re: TC Electronic D-two: how to emulate an analog delay?

> Per Boysen wrote:
> I do this a lot, both in hardware effect processing devices and in
> software, but I use to add also a low cut filter, a bit of distortion
> and micro tonal pitch shift. The pitch shift is to simulate tape
> flutter (most "chorus", "flange" or "phaser" algorithms work fine as
> well). Instead of using low cut plus high cut filtering I may
> sometimes go for just one band cut filter instead. The good thing
> with that is that it's usually easier to sweep the frequency bands
> with the filter.

Thanks Per. The D-Two has a Chorus algorithms to create chorus and
flangers, no problem.

But there's more: some delay's have a sort of resonating mid-frequency.
For example, the DD-20's analog delay can emulate this very well. I was
wondering how to "emulate" this sound without a resonance parameter in the
D-Two ;) But perhaps the Fireworx can do that...

Sjaak
---
Scarlet One, ADSL 6 Mbps + Telefonie, vanaf EUR 29,95...
http://www.scarlet.be/