Re: very special floor-based looper

I'm spoiled, bring on the Rang 3. The RC-50 is just too disappointing to me to get into. Did anyone ever figure out how to get the RC-50 not to default, once the patch upgrade has been performed to start and end the loop on cue, to the original crap mode it's in out of the box? What a pain. Hopefully they had enough sense to make a hard upgrade within their production line.