Re: TC Electronic D-two: how to emulate an analog delay?

On 14 nov 2007, at 21.18, Sjaak wrote:

> Btw: I believe you use a Fireworx. Do you think it still is good
> value for the money for a device designed 10 years ago, 1998?

Yes, I think they are very good value for the money. That is, if you
buy one second hand. Sadly, I had to sell mine back in june, to
afford replacing a broken sound card for an important concert, but as
soon as I get some money back in I will look for a Fwx again. For
what the Fireworx is, nothing has actually happened since 1998. A
good bunch of easily routable effect modules are still a damn good
bunch of easily routable effect units. For a couple of months now I
have used an all laptop rig for effects and looping and although I
managed to set up most of the processing from my Fireworx there are
some things that isn't possible in software. I also liked to jam with
only the Firworx without looping, just syncing it and messing around
with counter tempi and effect patches of really long duration.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)