Re: Norwich Loopfest - thanks and photos

It was all recorded by Michael Peters from the desk to his Edirol R09
at "cd quality".
I now have a copy of that.

Would be nice to put the whole thing online if everybody agrees.

A big thankyou to everyone who played.

I'm hoping to be able to do another one sometime in the future.
( maybe a "no-guitars" event :-)

andy butler