From: Scott Duncan [mailto:scottd@webworkz.com]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 8:19 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Looper's CD Release

Thanks for posting this, Glenn...Really love "Hard Times" track -- just beautifully played & recorded. Also "Remember When". Trying to register @ PayPlay.fm  now.....

Scott Duncan

On Nov 16, 2007, at 8:45 AM, Glenn Poorman wrote:

my recent CD release. I perform publicly on solo Stick along with a pair of Echoplex

units and the occasional drum machine. For the CD release, there is still a lot of

EDP looping as well as some additional instrumentation and even a couple of vocal

tracks (not by me … you’ll thank me for that).

The name of the recording project is “121normal” and the CD is self-titled.

You can hear samples and get the CD at CD Baby.

www.cdbaby.com/cd/121normal

You can also pick it up from Stick Enterprises and read the review there as well.

www.stick.com/videoscds/cds/poorman.html

Regards,

Glenn Poorman