Behringer Xenyx 1002FX audio mixer

Dear Loopers,

I'm looking to get a small (portable), modest audio mixer for my legal videography work and will undoubtedly use it at home for practice sessions, w/ Digi Jamman, guitar, bass, keybds, etc.....  biggest need is for EQ, & quiet board...this one has enough inputs, FX sends & seems OK.

Anyone have comments on this model, other Behringer mixers or other modestly priced (under $150 US) mixers that can be recommended?

Have got Alesis Studio 24, but would rather keep it warm & snuggled in the studio -- prefer to take a simple, compact, lightweight mixer out on the road.....

Thanks  --

Scott Duncan
Videographer  slash  Looper

www.scottduncanvideo.com