Re: Behringer Xenyx 1002FX audio mixer

Scott,
   I have the simpler version....Xenyx 802.   Sounds
great, small, light, and quiet.  Can't go wrong with
the price.  I use it to monitor my electric violin
through headphones (great headphone amp) for practice,
with other audio inputs simultainiously....EQ not an
issue... Can't vouch for dependability, only had it
for a few months...
--- Scott Duncan <scottd@webworkz.com> wrote:

> Dear Loopers,
>
> I'm looking to get a small (portable), modest audio
> mixer for my
> legal videography work and will undoubtedly use it
> at home for
> practice sessions, w/ Digi Jamman, guitar, bass,
> keybds, etc.....
> biggest need is for EQ, & quiet board...this one has
> enough inputs,
> FX sends & seems OK.
>
> Anyone have comments on this model, other Behringer
> mixers or other
> modestly priced (under $150 US) mixers that can be
> recommended?
>
> Have got Alesis Studio 24, but would rather keep it
> warm & snuggled
> in the studio -- prefer to take a simple, compact,
> lightweight mixer
> out on the road.....
>
> Thanks  --
>
> Scott Duncan