OT converting VHS to DVD live loop performance

I did a 30 minute solo Lime Green found sound live looping performance
for our local television station a few years ago that
was nominated for a National Cable Access Awards for
best video (we lost but we were pretty weird compared to the
competition).   It was a really professional three camera shoot done
in real time, though it looks far more produced than that and I'm really
proud of it.

I really want to convert it to digital and be able to:

1) Make hi resolution DVDs as a promotional product for my touring  and

2)  Make lo resolution copies for streaming on my website and also at
      YouTube.com.

I don't know the first thing about making this conversion.

Can anyone on this list advice me what I need to either purchase to do so
and/or
hip me to the least expensive way of making both of these conversions?

Thanks,

Rick Walker