DJ loop sampling

Hi,

My RSS reader brought me this little demo by a DJ sampling loops on
the fly from a turntable:
http://www.digitalburn.org/in-loop-sampler-on-the-djm-400-dj-mixer/

It's typical that there is no mentioning of sync option for external
gear. At the last looping tour here in Sweden we discussed this with
DJs at the DJ and record label symposium Stockholm Electronica. I
hear many DJs wanting more odd music and live collaborations, but it
seems the manufacturers of DJ equipment doesn't pick up at all on that.

Electrixpro should have a thumbs up though, for the Beat Sync on
their Repeater.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)