Re: Help - looking for a unique kind of effect

I'd recommend the Boss PS-5.  it doesn't have scalar pitch shifting
like the PS-3, but it's a Whammy, a Harmonist and a Detuner-Chorus
all in one.  I don't have a particularly extravagant rig, but still,
I use two of them.  It's my favourite Boss pedal.

Owen