Re: How far does looping go back? Farther than you think....

> Other friends say that its not good to talk about our deeper  intentions
> to improve the world. "just sell the instrument, then they  can see or
> not, what you meant with it"

I guess everybody has their own opinion, but even before I got into
looping
I have always found music to be therapeutic.  I know many musicians that
describe playing in that way.  After all, music is a form of art.  Art is
all about expressing feelings through some medium.  In our case, that
medium
is sound.  I think in some ways, looping is even more intimate because we
are forced to interact with the emotions that were just given form by
ourselves.