Re: FC-300

Ahh... si, Per just looking for some tiny and cheap MIDI controlers
of any kind..  same as this behringer,

http://www.behringer.com/BCN44/index.cfm?lang=eng

which i own one and lets me do some manual crossfades
 and quick tweakings with midi learn function..

... or this beauty ...

http://www.orangeamps.com/crush/microcrush/

I find small gear amusing and... cheaper!

Thanks for the info Per,
raul.

2007/12/1, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>:
On 1 dec 2007, at 12.59, Raul Bonell wrote:

> does anybody know if this could be of any use for us loopers?
> its price is under 100... possibly max could understand all incoming
> data and convert it conveniently. just quick thought.
>
> http://www.digitech.com/products/controlx.htm
>
> raul.

The manual is here:
http://www.americanmusical.com/manuals/digitech/dodcontrolx_manual.pdf

From a quick read-through of the manual I wasn't able to detect
which MIDI events the pedal's buttons and pedals send out. No MIDI
specification chart included in the manual. I would not buy one of
these for external MIDI control on basis of the poor information
given online. If you want to buy it in a store it's an easy thing to
hook up something to the MIDI outputs and find out what it sends. And
of course, you need to know which MIDI events you need for your looper.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)