OT: Line 6 and Bogner Amps

Hi, all:

I thought I'd ask this august group what they think of the design collaboration between Line 6 and Bogner. I'm seriously thinking of getting one of the Spider Valve amps (as I just sold mine). From what I heard on Line6's website, this amp looks very impressive. The price point of the single speaker 40 W version isn't bad ($699.99) for a tube amp. Plus, it has the added Line 6 pre-amp and effects (and cool-looking purple & gold lights!). I primarily play and record at home so this amp seems like a good fit. I've had several amps that had a "tube" for warming purposes, etc. and would like to get a tube amp.

Regards from the South,

Paul