Re: computers suck creative energy

But it's quite commonly known even outside USA that Bush stole
that chair ...

Long life anarchy of all kinds!!!!
(and now looping...)
Long life anarchy of all kinds!!!!
Long life anarchy of all kinds!!!!

Ra.

2007/12/3, Chris Sewell <lunamusic@mac.com>:
> The average audience member is highly underrated. Especially by
> organisers. If the music is done well, you can reach any audience, no
> matter how far away you are from the mainstream or from what the
> audience usually expects.
> Exactly that is the artistic challenge!

Not around here. Americans are idiots. Remember, we elected George W
Bush. Enough said.

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com