RE: Concert Review: Terry Bozzio

Thanks Ted.

 >I particularly dig the gamelan-like "Gilak Slendro" but the whole disc
 >is great.

The reason I was lurking around the percussion festival is that the Gamelan
I play with, Gamelan Dharma Santi, played a piece (a lot of gear shlepping
for a whopping 7 minutes of performance). I'll be recording some more
Gamelan-inspired stuff beginning in January, along with some other stuff.
Same format, acoustic guitar and looping. Although after the Bozzio clinic
I've been beating my hands raw practicing "guitar percussion solos", so
I'll
probably include a little of that as well. I was also really inpired by
some
of the tone mangling that went on in Santa Cruz, but I don't know how that
will fit into my thing yet.

When are you going to record a new one man? I dig Flux the Flaxen Bear ;)

I'm really glad you enjoy the disc Ted. Take care.
~Greg