Re: FC-300

ahhhh, how cute. As a lover of microscopic things (micro organisms,
guitars,
amps, etc), this is right down my alley!  I wonder how it compares in tone
with the Roland Microcube. The MIDI Moose makes a good companion to any of
these smaller amps. I could do a gig in a phone booth with my mini guitar,
microcube, computer, and MIDI Moose. Add another person, and I'd have to
replace the computer and MIDI Moose with my Boss RC-2.  Add a third
person,
and I loop with just my voice. No more people, please. :)

Kris