Re: Amp/P.A. Recommendation

I have the RCF 310a which are really natural sounding
i still have to test them in a band situation but i am
satisfied with them and they only weight 12kilos.
If u can still find them the yamahas sm150 are amazing
but they dont make them anymore,they have 12"s on them
and the most compact and powerful ive tested so far in
this category,they also only weight about 20kilos i
guess they were meant as monitors so make sure you ge
the mount adaptors!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Looking for last minute shopping deals?