Re: OT - acoustic pickups, etc

I would encourage you to go with the acoustic feather by McIntyre,
Schertler, or even a schaller
mounted on the bridge plate under the bridge, instead of a soundhole mic.
Basically its like a
hurricane/tornado inside the guitar and although a little air is good to
catch too much is a bad
thing in most cases.
Please take my master instructors advice into consideration as to William
Eaton, John Reuter, Rick
Turner, Robert "Mudd" Mazullo and Joe Vallees priceless experiences....
Change is always in the
air and they are not afraid to break the rules once in a while if there is
a reason for it!
www.roberto-venn.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs