Re: 'slow gear' effect

On 7 dec 2007, at 05.33, Qua Veda wrote:

>  It is a slow-attack, chorus-verb type effect that creates
> kind of a volume swell and sustained sound.

My TC FireworX had a couple of those patches. Seem many programmable
boxes have them. I truly dislike those patches - although I love the
sound they produce. My hang-up is that I prefer to play the swell and
sustain manually on the physical instrument. That's just so more
expressive and fun to play with.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)