Re: OT - acoustic pickups, etc

I may try this first, actually, since I have a lavalier on hand. I've
heard reports of much lower noise and higher output from a pickup like
the I-Beam, so I'm already thinking I may end up with that, but this
will be interesting to experiment with.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com