Re: Review of Fabio Anile's "Liquid Days"

In a message dated 12/7/07 11:53:38 AM, highhorse@mhorse.com writes:

I've posted a review of Fabio's "Liquid Days" here:

http://www.swanwelder.com/mutereactionary/Fabio_Anile.htm

thanks daryl.....excellent reviews.....nice to see this.....i gave fabio's disk a spin a few daze ago.....about the 5th. day in a row of pearl grey skys and  somber weather (fall at it's best).....fabio's music had the feeling of mellon-colly about it, a sense of yearning.....i love fabio's melodies, wonderful lines.....i had listened to his CT-GREAT SPEECHES in the past and had heard those cuts before so i wished there had been more newer tunes.....the leaves dancing, the grey sky that you knew was blue a little higher up, a comfy couch and LIQUID DAYS, nice afternoon!.....i would love to hear fabio do a simple accustic piano and looper only cd.....now that would be the schiznitz!.....michael

"If this is "reality" I vote against it.".....HUNTER S. THOMPSON

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com

Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest products.