Singing Tesla Coil

I have a weird question. Has anyone on her ever done looping with a singing Tesla coil? I suppose you could mike it, run the sound into a looping device, then send that out of a PA that is loud enough to compete with the Tesla coil.

We are thinking of doing a Continuum-Fingerboard-driven-Tesla-Coil demonstration here at the U of Illinois for Engineering Open House next year. Looping would be good since the Tesla coil is monophonic.

All suggestions are appreciated.

Dr. Froderick Fronkensteen