Re: Amp/P.A. Recommendation

Hey Buzap!
I was also going to go for the FBT Maxx 2A,after they
were suggested for their x-tra bass,but i could not
give you a comparison.The perfect match for the
RCF310s that is not going to kill your wallet is the
DB technologies Sub15,compact weight a lot less than
all of the others including the RCFs and i hear they
get along perfect with the RCFs
http://www.thomann.de/gb/db_technologies_sub_15.htm
i tired the sub12 which isnt bad for solo work but not
enough for more.
The reason why i also picked the RCFs is their top
handles important for those going up the stairs like
me,which i believe the FBT Maxx 2A dont have, plus
their protection cases they are really smart
designed,they have opening compartments everywhere so
you dont even have to unpack the speakers to put them
up on a stand and they will remain like new!
Luis

forget the opera 210

http://www.tagnz.co.nz/Test%20Report%2010inch%20%20Pow.%20Speakers%20Tools%20engl1.pdf

> In this review, the FBT Maxx 2A is clearly ahead of
> the RCF. So, I have ordered them and should receive
> them this week. If I like them, I'll keep them.
>
> If you have any experience with RCF 310 versus FBT
> Maxx 2A please give me feedback ASAP!!
>
> thanks
> Buzap
>
> --
> Der GMX SmartSurfer hilft bis zu 70% Ihrer
> Onlinekosten zu sparen!
> Ideal für Modem und ISDN:
> http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom